Sunday

Lorrie Unites-Struiff

Lorrie Unites-Struiff

Hello All,

I live in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, twenty minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. I'm the author of many short stories and a novella. I'm currently working on my first novel.

I like to write in many genres, writing in only one bores me. I have an overactive imagination.
My aim is to thrill, chill, offer a few giggles once in a while, and take you on a rollercoaster ride of adventures.

When you can't find me in front of my computer, you can find me leading workshops in my area, haunting bookstores, or having lunch with a our local authors.

To view all my releases please vist my website at http://struiff.wordpress.com/ I would love to read comments from you.

Happy reading,
Lorrie





Fantasy Humor


Winnie tries skydiving with her husband as an anniversary present. Bad, bad idea!!!
She soon learns all about the Halfway Plateau, a very busy place.
Honest, her revenge is accidental, but oh so sweet.
Available on Smashwords.










Historical Fiction










One of the bloodiest Valentine Days in American History.
Available on Smashwords